The Techlink 680120 is a lead usually used for the transmission of the RF signal from a TV aerial inlet on a wall to the back of a TV, VCR or DVD recorder
The TV aerial cable features all metal Plugs for durability and ferrite radio frequency suppressors that can produce a perceptible improvement in picture clarity and reductions in video noise
May also be used to connect a Hi-Fi/FM tuner to an aerial for increased reception of the vital modulation frequency
Using some of the best components and manufacturing techniques, the '68' series of leads, cables and interconnects offer 24K gold plated metal connectors and pure oxygen free cable. This range is perfect for the audiophile and home cinema enthusiast alike.
This high quality cable can be used to connect a television aerial wall socket to the back of a television etc.
Most people still use the cheap supplied aerial cable that came with their video equipment. This Techlink aerial cable provides a cost effective upgrade with results that can clearly be seen. Get the best from your Recorder or Plasma TV with this simple upgrade.
- High-end performance at an unbelievable price.
- Double shielded non-migratory Oxygen Free Copper conductors throughout.
- Individual Al-Mylar Aluminium foil shielded signal cables for improved picture and sound-to-cable signal migration.
- Flexible PVC outer jacket to bend and fit into the tightest of spaces.
- What Plasma and LCD TV Annual Awards, 2006-2007: Best Cable Brand of the Year 2007