B-Tech BT608 Atlas stands are a great way to support and enhance your hifi or home cinema speakers so that you get the best performance from them.
Available in either black or silver these tall and sturdy high quality stands can improve the sound and definition from your speakers if set up correctly so it is worth taking a little time to make sure they are level and sit firmly on the floor. They work by firstly isolating the speaker from the stand on 4 small contact points and secondly the stand is isolated from the floor or carpet by the use of spikes or cups which prevents energy being lost from the drivers or cones.
- Twin columned floor stands for loudspeakers up to 15kg (33lbs)
- Fillable columns for superior dampening
- Solid construction using heavy gauge steel for enhanced stability
- Top and bottom isolation spikes provided
- Foam pads included as an alternative to isolating support spikes
- Suitable for all types of floors including wood and carpet with supplied protection discs
- Stand height: 80cm (31.5”)
- Simple assembly and easy speaker mounting
- Supplied in pairs
- Max. Weight: 15kg (33lbs)
- Top plate dimensions: 125mm (4.9”) x 125mm (4.9”)
- Base plate dimensions: 240mm (9.5”) x 240mm (9.5”)
- Max weight of speaker: 15kg (33lbs)
- Colours Available: Black, Silver