The CYP AU-D1 is a digital to analogue audio converter (DAC) which allows you to easily convert digital Optical signals to analogue L/R Stereo for connection to any AV receiver.
With support for audio sampling rates up to 96 kHz/24-bit, it provides high quality sound conversion which is perfect for connecting the digital audio output from a TV to an analogue AV receiver or amplifier.
The CYP AU-D1 is also perfect for use in digital recording systems, computer audio systems or digital mixing consoles and is powered from any USB port allowing it to be used with USB equipped HDTVs, Blu-ray players or computers without the need for a separate power supply. With many of the latest generation of HDTV's now only providing an optical audio output, the AU-D1 allows the user to easily integrate the digital audio signal into their AV receiver.
- Supports digital audio optical input and converts to L/R analogue audio output signal (DAC)
- Uncompressed digital LPCM stereo audio input support
- Supports LPCM audio sampling rates up to 96 kHz (including 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz).
- Supports S/PDIF bitstream 24-bit of data for the left and right channels
- USB powered : 0.75m USB cable included
Note : Does not support the decoding of Dolby Digital Signals (Please see AU-D1D for Dolby Downmixing)
Inputs 1x Toslink [1x Optical 2 Channel LPCM]
Outputs 2x RCA [1x Analogue Stereo (L/R)]
PSU: USB powered
Dimensions 55mm [W] x 85mm [D] x 25mm [H]
Net Weight 40g