The CYP AU-D820 allows the user to switch and distribute 4 Digital Coaxial inputs and 4 Digital Optical audio inputs to 10 Digital Coaxial and 10 Digital Optical outputs. Select any audio input for distribution of the audio signal to all outputs simultaneously. Incoming audio signals are converted to allow all optical and coaxial outputs to operate simultaneously.
Supporting sampling rate up to 192kHz and audio signal up to 5.1CH, this device maximises audio distribution to multiple outputs. A typical application for this switching and distribution device is for use in retail environments such as a hi-fi store. It allows multiple audio source signals to be easily managed for demonstration of sources and amplifiers to a consumer, for example.
Control is via selection buttons on the device or via IR or RS-232.
- Supports 4x Coaxial + 4x Optical Inputs, and 10x Coaxial + 10x Optical outputs
- Supports LPCM 2-Channel Audio signals
- Supports up to 192kHz Sampling Rate
- Supports Dolby & DTS audio bypass
- Inputs 4x RCA [4x Coaxial 2 Channel LPCM / Dolby Digital / DTS]
- 4x Toslink [4x Optical 2 Channel LPCM / Dolby Digital / DTS]
- 1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
- 1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
- Outputs 10x RCA [10x Coaxial 2 Channel LPCM / Dolby Digital / DTS]
- 10x Toslink [10x Optical 2 Channel LPCM / Dolby Digital / DTS]
- Dimensions 438mm [W] x 130mm [D] x 45mm [H]
- Net Weight 1580g
- Gross Weight 2500g