The Techlink 680111 (0.5m), 680110 (1.5m), 680113 (3m), 680115 (5m) and 680119 (10m) are leads for the transmission of the RF signal from a TV/VCR to a TV/VCR
This rf tv aerial coaxial cable features all metal Plugs for durability and ferrite radio frequency suppressors that can produce a perceptible improvement in picture clarity and reductions in video noise
May also be used to connect a Hi-Fi/FM tuner to an aerial for increased reception of the vital modulation frequency
These TV aerial cables features all metal plugs for durability and ferrite radio frequency suppressors that can produce a perceptible improvement in picture clarity and reductions in video noise. A simple and cost effective upgrade on the cheap aerial cable that most people have supplied with, and continue to use with their video equipment.
- High-end performance at an unbelievable price.
- Double shielded non-migratory Oxygen Free Copper conductors throughout for ultimate TV signal transfer.
- Individual Al-Mylar Aluminium foil shielded signal cables for improved picture and sound-to-cable signal migration.
- Flexible PVC outer jacket to bend and fit into the tightest of spaces.
- What Plasma and LCD TV Annual Awards, 2006-2007: Best Cable Brand of the Year 2007