The Techlink 700131 digital coaxial cable is a true 75 ohm heavy duty digital interconnect.
Use with video equipment for image signal only or combined with an RCA/Phono pair for image and audio.
Ideal for use with the S/PDIF interface usually found on digital audio equipment it allows the transfer of audio without the conversion to and from an analogue format, which could degrade the signal quality
The Techlink Wires Xs 700131 digital coaxial cable features:
- Silver plated, 99.9% pure single crystal Oxygen Free Copper conductors that reduce electrical resistance.
- Individually shielded signal cables for improved picture/sound performance.
- Corrosion-proof gold plated connectors for long lasting high-quality connection.
- Superior FPE (foam polyethylene) insulation eliminates cable-to-cable signal migration.
- Silver-plated foil shield with transparent PVC outer jacket on each cable.
- Chrome plated, hand assembled metal plugs.
- What Plasma and LCD TV Annual Awards, 2006-2007: Best Cable Brand of the Year 2007.
- Mirror finish chromium plated with gold laser etched logo.