The Techlink Wires xs stereo audio cable is a universal analogue stereo hifi audio lead for joining the stereo RCA/Phono input/output of audio sources together.
It may be used for joining a CD player to an amplifier or the stereo audio output of a video recorder, dvd recorder, dvd player or Blu-ray player etc to the stereo analogue input of an amplifier
Techlink 'Wires Xs' is a range of high quality audio and video interconnects. Their design incorporates the very best of modern materials and manufacturing techniques with hand assembly and finishing. The Wires xs interconnect range has been developed to satisfy the most demanding home cinema and audiophile enthusiast and is uncompromising in terms of it's design and construction.
Available in 3 lengths:
700031 (1m), 700033 (3m) and the 700035 (5m).
The Techlink wiresxs hifi stereo analogue audio cable features:
- Silver plated, 99.9% pure single crystal Oxygen Free Copper conductors that reduce electrical resistance.
- Individually shielded signal cables for improved sound performance.
- Corrosion-proof gold plated connectors for long lasting high-quality connection for maximum signal transfer.
- Superior FPE (foam polyethylene) insulation eliminates cable-to-cable signal migration for excellent stereo imaging.
- Silver-plated foil shield with transparent PVC outer jacket on each cable.
- Chrome plated, hand assembled metal plugs.
- What Plasma and LCD TV Annual Awards, 2006-2007: Best Cable Brand of the Year 2007.
- Mirror finish chromium plated with gold laser etched logo.